Monday, April 18, 2011

CLARIFICATION

For, those who don't or seem to not comprehend what I'm saying... Hopefully this helps
Router tore this one up =o/ had to switch to table saw. However, these are the inside edges. 1st edge is where the plex will fit in, 2nd edge(large one) is to put a backing on the frame
Where the light will go..... So you will have the front edge and the back edge and that has to fit in between. Therefor, I had to make the front inset small. Meaning..... The cnc idea can't work. Once these pieces are put together in frame form... the plexi will be sandwiched inside... therefor the cnc depth for the front of my box/frame wont give me what I am looking for
Pieces cut!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know for sure if I still get what you're saying, but why don't you cnc some kind of design on the front of the frame? Your wood is more than thick enough.

    ReplyDelete